Sunday, May 29, 2011

Huntington Surf styles really nail it (Winter Time)

Sunday  I visited Kim at work in the morning like i tend to do on Sundays....Then while  walking my parents dog around their neighborhood on a warm and beautiful  day  --just felt really good about life in Southern California  ....I mean  Southern Californian Rocks....Where else can you have a day like this in So Cal.....I asked END if he was up to a D-land trip----but instead we hit the beach area... Huntington Beach...
I wanted to check out this new restaurant the Aloha Grill and Tiki Bar-----NOT SO MUCH a tiki Bar ---but Hawaiian themed ---UMM  Pineapples.... and Daiquiris......
Tiki Time








Love hanging out on Main Street in the HB and people watching... Walking down to the beach in the middle of winter on a 80 degree day ---you wouldn't know it wasn't July........Well maybe This guy doesn't know it is July???



Street Performers  it is like a car crash you have to look

.




Tiki Car drove by   -I had to get a picture




I couldn't resist this pic with END in it



We were about to leave the beach area then heard tribal drums

And found more Tikis





Oh the harsh  Southern Californian Winters

 




No comments:

Post a Comment