Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Running Tiki: Seal Beach Run

Running Tiki : Takes you to Seal Beach Run
I went on a run looking for Tiki and found something else....
Jesus's  bus


I didn't know he was on tour?


This Seal Beach home was making good use of the Beach Style

Soft Sand  Running ---a road to a Tiki Oasis  Body


I never realized the Beach home in Seal had such big yards

The Disney fan in me had to take some pictures of the  Trash can advertising for Cars 2





Actually found a  Tiki on the Run


Passed by my Favorite  Seal Beach Restaurant and one of my top 5 all-time.. Mahe's    great Hawaiian style inside and great Mai Tai's    I'll do a restaurant review of it soon



And  Something for Shopping Tiki ...They have a lot of great stuff in here Tiki and Beach...A  fixture of the Tiki Community

No comments:

Post a Comment