Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Woolly Bandits and the Mission Creeps March 2009 in Long Beach

f Life is a soundtrack –then this is what I’ve been listening too……
Consider this a catchup blog on what I’ve been up to lately….
First March 7th I was in for a little solo adventure ….I saw that the Mission Creeps a 
Surf / Gothic / Garage band that had played at Tiki Oasis the day before I arrived would be at the Que Sera in Long Beach….No one else was up to it –but I thought it would be fun so headed out solo style

I checked out all 5 bands staying late to watch the 2 bands I wanted to see the most. It was a great show
Watching the Mission Creeps felt like a scene out of Twin Peaks –with a singer that looked like 
Kyle MacLachlan ……With Go Go Dancers to boot –I was expecting a midget in a red suit to start dancing and talking backwards… Good Stuff…Here are a few pictures









Woolly Then the Woolly  Bandits rocked the place –with a bunch of great songs including one of my new favs "Gonna Make it Right" and ending with a cool Specials cover…




This band really had stage presence





Here are the myspace links for these bands

Woolly Banditshttp://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=7189055

The Mission Creepshttp://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=62541337

No comments:

Post a Comment