Monday, April 9, 2018

Tiki Oasis 2017 Part 3 The Music, The Hula Girls, The Untouchables, APE, 5.6.7.8's


Before Tiki Oasis even started I knew that there was one room Part that I had to go to.  My wife volunteered to watch the baby.  I knew that if I went to this one room my Tiki Oasis 2017 was going to be a success.


Of coure there are always a couple of Surprises at Tiki Oasis
The infamous Mr Tiki Head was ready to party




I'm a huge Devo fan and have seen Devo many times.  So when I heard there was going to be a  band doing a Lounge version of Devo I was all in.

MongoLounge was very entertaining.



Here they are taking a break in the middle of a song




 APE Featuring the live carvings of Crazy AL was back on the main stage this year




Then what I had been waiting for The Hula Girls






And the Untouchables in a room party.  So freaking awesome.  My weekend was complete.



The 5.6.7.8's (featured in Kill Bill) from the Balcony




No comments:

Post a Comment