Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Tiki Oasis 2011 Whipped Cream, Herb Albert and Mexican Wrestlers Part 4 Shopping Oasis

Vintage,  Retro Tiki and More ---Shopping Shopping  and more shopping.
We didn't have a lot of money to spend this year --but still ended up with a new  SHAG  Hawaiian Shirt,  a Shag Art book.  Tiki ear rings and a hot pink dress for my wife and a couple of Tiki Tiki Torches for the backyard....   Here is some of the other stuff that was there......you can refer to the Tiki Oasis website to see the list of all the vendors.


I love the style of these ...If I ever got around to having my collection of Weird Poems published--I'd like the cover art to be like this.




"SMASH  --Pinata fun..."


Cool Tiki in Artist's alley
 Unique Vintage

 Kim got her ear rings in here

 


Line for SHAG  Signing



It always amazes me how the vending area takes form every morning and then comes down and turns into an entertainment area every night


Signage for Sale

Furniture






"AHHHHHH  SHARK ATTACK"


Scott posing with Wrestler background



Mugs Mugs and more Mugs





Indeed

Mermaid in wood








A second night of fun coming up next

No comments:

Post a Comment